A warm welcome awaits. Fleetwater Holidays is based at Fleetwater Stud, in the beautiful New Forest village of Minstead, near Lyndhurst. Surrounded by acres of forest and moor land, it is ideally placed so you can enjoy these idyllic surrounding on horse back. Fleetwater Stud is renowned for breeding high performance horses, and as such has everything a horse could need right on the doorstep.
Jane, your host, lives on site and is there to help you make the most of your holiday. The large farm property includes all the necessary facilities for you and your horse:
- all weather outdoor arena
- show jumps
- cross country schooling fences
- comfortable stables
- ample grazing
- secure storage and tack room
- camping with access on site toilet and shower room
- parking and electrical hook up for horseboxes or camper vans
- and glorious hacking in the New Forest.
D.I.Y or Full Livery is provided in large brick and tile loose boxes with straw bedding (other bedding available if required). Paddocks for turnout and hay or Haylage is provided. As we have horses of our own, vets and farriers are available if required.
Read more about your host and instructor